Christmas Store December 9th & 10th
volunteers to help children shop, gift
wrappers, donations of gifts for all ages—
male and female, donations of wrapping
paper and tags.
Yes, we still need help with hot lunch items and
cleaning the school building.
• We are in need of volunteers to
provide items for our hot lunches
on Wednesday and Friday
(desserts, milk, chips, fruit, salad,
etc.) Please call the school office or
email Mrs. Renkiewicz if you
would like to be on a list to be
called for this.
• We also need a coordinator to make
calls for hot lunch items.
• Cleaner for the school on
Wednesdays and a partner to clean
with someone on Thursdays. We
could also use a cleaner on a week-
end, 1 time a month.
These items are needed throughout the
year so you can bring them in anytime.
• Paper plates
• “Select-a-Size” paper towel
These items are needed SOON.
• Homemade cookies for the Cookie
Walk (see page 1)
• Recess Monitors for December
• We need someone to spread our
pile of wood chips under a couple
pieces of playground equipment.
• Buttons for Mrs. Freed’s art classes
• Large, clean baby food jars with